Earlier today, I decided to try a Facebook Live OBS trick to stream a video on my laptop to Facebook. Unfortunately, whenever I try to go live on Facebook from
the computer, it keeps telling me that Facebook is unable to find camera despite the fact that the inbuilt webcam of the laptop is working fine. I tried my
external logitech webcam too, same story.
After googling what might be the cause, I stumbled on a trick which fixed the problem. Hence, I’ve decided to share it with you, hopefully it might be useful to
you too. All I did was to set the default camera in chrome settings.
Navigate to “Settings”
Scroll down and click ” Show advanced settings”
Go to “Privacy” and click on “Content Settings”
Scroll to Camera and select the camera you are using from the drop down. Also ensure you select the “ask when as it requires access to your camera”
Re-try the Facebook Live and everything should be fine now.
I hope it works
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- How To Stop Facebook From Posting Automatically To Your Twitter