There are cases you would like to deduct sms units from users accounts, maybe after you mistakenly credited the users more than the units purchased. Well, if you own a bulk sms portal in Nigeria powered by SPC 4, you can easily deduct sms units by making use of – sign on the credit members page.
For example, if you want to deduct 100 sms units from a user account, you will have to enter -100 in the “no of units” field as seen in the screenshot below:
Drawback is that the user will receive a credit sms alert instead of debit alert. Workaround is to disable notification before the deducting the sms units and re-enable it after the deduction.
You can edit the wallet balance in your bulk sms portal database. Here is how :
- Sign in to your bulksms site as admin.
- Click “Manage Members”.
- Search for the username of the user you want to edit his/her wallet balance.
- Note down the wallet balance.
- Sign in to your bulk sms portal cPanel.
- Go to phpMyAdmin.
- Click on your bulksms portal database name.
- Click on the table whose name contains “…_users_xtra“
- Click “search”
- Search for the wallet balance you want to edit and ensure it’s for the user you want to edit.
- Double click on the wallet balance and edit to your desired sms units.
- Click outside the field to save changes.
Go back to your bulksms portal, check the user’s wallet balance and it should now reflect the new balance.