Whenever I browse the internet with MTN Nigeria data plan, I find it difficult accessing my webmail. Whenever I login to the webmail, it will display login successful but within few seconds, the webmail signs me out, prompting me to login again.
There is also this “Your IP address has changed. Please log in again” error message that displays at the top of the login form as seen in the screenshot.
To be honest, the experience is so frustrating – and i don’t experience this at all whenever I connect to the internet with Globacom data plan.
Well, I’ve managed to solve the problem by making use of VPN whenever I want to login to my webmail via MTN data connection.
Turning ON epicproxy of epic browser before accessing my webmail also works.
I hope this helps.
Webmail (or web-based email) is any email client implemented as a web application running on a web server. Examples of webmail software are Roundcube and SquirrelMail. As with any web application, webmail’s main advantage over the use of a desktop email client is the ability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser. Its main disadvantage is the need to be connected to the Internet while using it.
- AWS Free Tier : How To Check Usage, Limits and Expiry Date
- Letsencrypt SSL Certificates Let You Enable HTTPS On Your Websites For Free
- How I Restore WordPress Site To New Domain and Host Using Softaculous
- Important Components That Make an Ecommerce Website Successful
- Transfer WordPress From One Host to Another Using Softaculous