In this tutorial, I want to show you how to use the Linda Ikeji’s blog background image as your Emporio Blogger theme’s background image.
I will assume you’ve already downloaded the background image to your pc. If not, you can download it here. Once you’ve saved it to your PC, you can proceed with the steps below :
Sign in to your blog at blogger.com
Navigate to “theme”> “customize” > “background”
Click on the dropdown icon as seen in the screenshot below.
Click on “upload image”.
Click “choose image” and select the linda ikeji background image you saved to your PC.
Click “Apply to blog”
View your blog and you should now see it been displayed as your blog’s background image.
I hope it works for you.
NB: If it doesn’t work for you, that means you are using an old Emporio Blogger theme. Upgrade to the latest version of the Blogger Emporio theme or try the html trick for adding background images to Blogger themes.
About Blogger Emporio Theme
The Blogger Emporio theme is one of the new Blogger themes that were launched recently. It is responsive Blogger theme that displays posts in grids. It displays sidebars on homepage, post pages and archive pages. It’s an awesome theme. 😉
You can check out more Emporio theme tutorials.
- Emporio Blogger Theme : How To Adjust Width of Sidebar and Post Stream via Theme Designer
- Check Out Demo Of New Responsive Emporio Blogger Theme In Blue
- Blogger.com Adds New Themes For Users To Choose From
- How To Add Spaces Between Widgets On Blogger Emporio Theme Sidebar
- Blogger Recent Posts Widget That Lists Posts Titles Without Thumbnails