GTBank Mastercard international spending limit has been increased from $100 to $1000. This has been communicated officially to GTBank account holders via email. No doubt, this is a good news especially to Nigerian Facebook advertisers and importers.
Below is the summary of the new spend limits on GTBank Naira Master cards:
- International POS Transaction – $1,000 per month
- International Online Transaction – $1,000 per month
- International ATM Withdrawal – Not Allowed
According to some sources, other Nigerian banks have also increased the international spending limit on their payment cards that are denominated in local currency and this is as a result of the improved foreign exchange supply for Nigerian banks.
If you advertise on Facebook and you’ve not been able to clear your debts due to the previous GTBank international spending monthly limit, you should be able to do so now. If you’ve not been able to shop online the way you want at aliexpress, amazon etc you can now do so but mind you, ensure you know the current GTbank dollar to Naira exchange rate.
Despite increasing the spending limit, I still prefer using my GTBank dollar Mastercard for international online payments.
What’s your take on this?
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card
- Naira GTBank MasterCard Exchange Rate