Myself and my friend, Adesanya Sunday will today (Sept 9,, 2017), host a practical class for 30 people at Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos strictly on chatbot marketing and Facebook advertising. The training will take place at Tech24 conference room at Nikky Africana Plaza, Allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. It will start by 9am.
At the training, I will explain how to create chatbot for blogs, similar to Ogbongeblog chatbot which will allow users to subscribe for blog updates to be delivered to their Facebook inbox automatically.
They can unsubscribe and even read latest blog updates via Facebook Messenger if they choose not to subscribe. As the admin of the chatbot, you will be able to send instant or scheduled broadcasts to the Facebook inbox of anyone that interacts with your blog’s chatbot.
More so, I will explain how to automatically reply anyone that comments on any post or specific posts on your Facebook page by sending instant messages to their inbox, which might include lead magnets, links to your site or offers etc. I will also explain how to set up keywords your chatbot users can use to trigger free downloads (pdf, ebooks, videos) etc.
You will learn how to use your chatbot to collect emails, phone numbers of Facebook users and autosync the detais with autoresponder i.e integrate with email marketing platforms like Mailerlite – using an alternative to zapier.
- You will learn how to use your chatbot to collect emails, phone numbers of Facebook users and autosync the detais with autoresponder i.e integrate with email marketing platforms like Mailerlite – using an alternative to zapier.
- You will discover the tool you can use to autosync your Facebook leads ads with email marketing platforms like Mailerlite. No monthly subscriptions!
- You will learn how to use Facebook ads to grow your Chatbot users list
- You will learn how to filter your chatbot users – and send broadcast messages to the specific groups e.g seperate those that download your fiverr ebook from those that download your web design ebook.
- You will learn how to link any chatbot block to Facebook Messenger destination ad instead of using default Facebook messages.
- You will learn how to create a json file for your chatbot and host it on your server or free host.
- You will learn how to send ebook pdf, video, audio downloads to inbox of thousands of facebook users without them leaving facebook to download.
As bonus, you will learn how to create responsive landing pages (one-page website) for your products or chatbot with “Send to Messenger” CTA button. You will learn how to add a blog section to the landing page.
My friend, Adesanya Abiodun will share advanced Facebook ad tricks and tools.
He will explain how to open ten(10) different ads accounts using one Facebook Profile and 1 Atm Card of your Choice. If your products are Men’s Health-related products, you will learn tricks you can use to place adverts on Facebook that will make your Facebook ad account to be safe from banning.
He is going to share software he uses to create targeted custom audiences which lets him reach 1m+ Nigerians on Facebook at very cheap price. In short, he will show you everything you need to know about creating perfect FB ads without losing your money or your account.
See you there, if you’ve reserved your seat before now!
- NIRA Awards 2018 Holds on Friday, 27th April, 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria
- WordCamp Lagos 2018 Is Happening This Weekend
- Social Media Week Lagos 2018 Begins Today, February 26
- Digital Skills Training Holds This Saturday At Makurdi, Benue State
- LeaderTV Reality Show Audition Will Hold in 16 Centres Across Nigeria. Register Now!