SlateCode is a startup organization whose vision is to help top companies and start-ups hire the top 3% software developers for their most mission-critical projects. It is a market place for top developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects and consultants.
As you know well that hiring a service programmer is a difficult task. And not only must you ensure that your selected candidate know the job, you must also make sure they fit in with the company’s objective. And that is why SlateCode has developed a unique software application that will make the process of hiring programmers an easy task.
Then what are the Options involved with SlateCode?
- The first option is to “APPLY AS A DEVELOPER”
- The second option is to “HIRE A DEVELOPER”
- The third option is to “BECOME A DEVELOPER”
About Software Developers
- They are responsible for the design, testing and maintenance of software programs for computer operating systems or applications, such as word processing or database management systems.
- They create software programs customized for a specific organization, or software that is suitable for a wide variety of consumers or business users.
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- Sell or Exchange Gift Cards To Naira In Nigeria at KeyCardLink
- Win an All Expense Paid Trip To Omu Resort and Get FREE Shopping Voucher
- Winners Emerge In FCMB-Sponsored “Secure Lagos Hackathon”