If you are a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet, this is to inform you that the 2017 Glo Nigeria recruitment of graduates is in progress and interested candidates are required to apply before 19th December, 2017.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
*A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Qualified candidates should e-mail their CVs with scanned passport photograph, stating: 1) preferred job location 2) preferred Test Centre before 19th December, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Source : Globacom Careers Website
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements and How To Apply
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!