Alat mobile apps for Android and iOS have been updated to allow you create Alat virtual dollar cards which you can use to make online payments in Nigeria.
The ALAT Virtual Dollar Card doesn’t come in the usual plastic form. Instead, it resides on your Alat by Wema mobile app in digital form and you can use it whenever you need to pay online in dollars.
Your ALAT virtual dollar card converts naira from your ALAT account into dollars at the current bank rate, taking away the stress of changing naira to dollars and then depositing the foreign currency in a domiciliary account.
Like your familiar plastic debit card, you’ll get the usual details (card name, card number, an expiry date and a three-digit CVV number) and you can use these details to pay wherever dollar cards are accepted online. Your first virtual card is free, but you will be required to pay the standard monthly card maintenance fee.
How To Get ALAT Virtual Dollar Cards
Login to your ALAT account via the ALAT app or ALAT website and tap Cards on the sidebar menu to create your virtual dollar card.
NB : The virtual dollar feature is available on ALAT Version 2.4+
If you don’t have an ALAT bank account, you can get started asap via the alat app or website.
- BuyPower Online Payment In Nigeria : The Steps
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Obtain Loan Online in Nigeria With Alat App
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients