VoguePay.com, a leading online payment aggregator in Nigeria has finally launched its new platform (VoguePay 3.0) with focus on empowering businesses to improve their revenue collections.
The new platform simplifies the way that medium and small scale businesses can send and receive payment from local and international customers, allowing merchants to accept payment in dollars, euros, rands, cedis, naira and bitcoin payments. In addition to core product functionalities, VoguePay redesigned the whole user experience to offer unique payment experience for global audience.
So, What’s New in VoguePay 3.0?
Actually, a lot is changing, below are few of them:
- You can now open a VoguePay account by selecting any country as your “home country”. As a result, you will be able to withdraw money to your bank account in default currencies of the country of your choice while your customers can pay you in any currency.
- VoguePay will now support multiple ways of accepting payment like bitcoin, card funding, QR code, direct debit and cash payments etc.
- VoguePay did a major overhaul to improve the merchant dashboard with actionable insight for your business.
- By default, you can now accept one-time or subscription billings and automate your payment collections. And there are so many more….
Here is a peek of what is inside….
VoguePay claims to have reviewed fund maturity period accordingly.
For Naira transactions, you will no longer have to wait for 48 hours for funds to mature in your wallet. You can now withdraw funds to your bank account 24 hours after transactions, otherwise known as T+1.
Also, for transactions in currencies like US Dollars, Euro, GBP, Ghanaian Cedis, Kenyan Shillings and South African Rands, maturity period has been reviewed from 7 days to 5 days (T+5) based on popular demands.
Be reminded to configure auto-withdrawal for your account if you want your transactions to be settled to your bank account instantly, upon maturity.
The migration to the new VoguePay platform is seamless and it doesn’t affect information stored in VoguePay database. That means that your password, account setting, wallet balance are all safe. You don’t have to do anything to protect your data or to switch to the new platform.
NB: Only few merchants can use VoguePay to accept bitcoins payments for now. I will update this post as as soon as it goes live for all VoguePay merchants.
- VoguePay Payment Gateway Reduces Transaction Fees
- Fund VoguePay Account in Nigeria In Easy Steps
- VoguePay Lets You Receive Payments Online For Your Small Businesses
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos