WordCamps are WordPress specific conferences that take place across the globe – over 150 of them exist now and on March 10, 2018, the WordPress Community in Nigeria will converge for WordCamp Lagos; the first official city WordCamp in Nigeria and West Africa.
WordCamp Lagos will cover a variety of sessions featuring distinguished speakers and a variety of interesting topics involving but not limited to blogging, marketing, design, development and programming on the WordPress platform. Everyone from casual users to core developers, bloggers, digital marketers, and designers will participate, share ideas, learn and network with one another.
So, if you’re in or around Lagos, Nigeria and you’re connected to WordPress in any way, whether you’re:
- A technical person (designer, developer, documentation writer)
- A business person that powers their site or blog with WordPress.
- Someone interested in learning about WordPress, what it is, what you can do with it, how you can contribute.
- Someone trying to figure out this whole web design/development thing.
You should make plans to be at WordCamp Lagos next week Saturday 10th March 2018.
The theme for WordCamp Lagos 2018 is “Bringing the WordPress community closer”
The event is scheduled to hold at the Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Interested participants are to get their tickets for N3,500 which covers tea/coffee, snacks, lunch, WordCamp Lagos t-shirt, swags and after-party on the conference day. Kids (with parent supervision) can get their tickets for N1,000.
The event is scheduled to commence at 9:00am and end at 7:00pm. It’s a full day of learning, fun and networking. You don’t want to miss out.
Tickets are still on sale: https://2018.lagos.wordcamp.org/tickets/
Find the full schedule here: https://2018.lagos.wordcamp.org/schedule/
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Social Media Week Lagos 2018 Begins Today, February 26
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More