Google Adsense auto ads was unveiled recently by Google to ease the way publishers place Google ads on their blogs. By placing just a piece of code on your blog, Google will be able to automatically show ads where they are likely to perform on your blog.
If you’ve enabled the Google auto ads on your Blogger or WordPress blog and you are not satisfied with your Adsense earnings, you can easily remove the auto ads from your blog.
Simply navigate to where you’ve added the Adsense auto ads code and delete the code from your blog.
Below is what the adsense auto ads code looks like :
If your blog is a Blogger/Blogspot blog, you would have likely added the code to your blog’s html.
So, navigate to “Theme” > “Edit HTML” and look for the code, right above the </head> tag, delete it and do not forget to click Save.
If your blog is powered by hosted WordPress, you might have added the code to your blog using a plugin e.g “Insert Headers and Footers” plugin. Hence, you will have to navigate to the plugin settings and delete the Adsense auto ads code from there.
If you added the code directly into your WordPress theme file, you will have to navigate to the WordPress editor and edit the file. Please, remember to save changes.
I hope this helps.
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile
- Google Can Now Disable Adsense Ads On Specific Pages Instead of Entire Site