A lot of applicants for the FRSC recruitment 2018 have not been finding it easy to complete their online registration for the available job positions. While some are battling with the “access denied” issue, some have realized that they applied for the wrong positions hence, the need to start afresh.
No matter what the case may be, if you need to re-register or submit new application on the frsc portal, I highly recommend you unregister your current application. If you fail to do so, the portal will likely detect that you have an uncompleted application, hence you will likely get an error message similar to this : “Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions”.
So, How Do I UnRegister FRSC Application On FRSC Portal?
To unregister your frsc application at the frsc recruitment website, follow me through the steps below :
- Use a web browser (Firefox recommended) on a computer to visit : https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your existing username and password which you received in your email from the frsc portal when you submitted your uncompleted application on the frsc recruitment portal.
- Click the “login” button
- Once you are signed in, click on your name
- Click “My Account” button.
- You will be redirected to your “profile” page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “UnRegister” button.
Thereafter, you will be signed out and you’ve successfully been unregistered.
You can then proceed to submit new application using a different email address, different phone number and probably a different web browser or clear the cache of the browser. You can also try changing the order of your names from what you used in the first registration i.e you can now make your last name as your first name.
I hope this helps.