If you’re ready to apply for the first Bank graduate trainee recruitment 2018, you can get started asap at the first bank recruitment 2018 portal via firstbankrecruitment.com
The first bank recruitment 2018 closing date is Thursday, 27 December 2018.
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply for Jobs At First Bank Recruitment 2018 Portal
Go to : www.firstbankrecruitment.com
Click the ‘Start Application’ button. This links you to the ‘Instructions’ page.
Read the information provided, including Requirements and Selection Criteria, then click the ‘Proceed’ button at the bottom right end of the ‘Instructions’ page.
Lastly, fill in the Bio-data information form and click the ‘Submit’ button.
A confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to your registered e-mail address.
To confirm your email address, you need to click on the confirmation link sent to your email address. Kindly check for the confirmation link in your email after you have successfully completed the first stage of the application process.
If you registered with your correct e-mail address and you are yet to receive the activation link, kindly check your Spam or Junk folder. Please ensure your e-mail address is active at the point of registration.
- You are only allowed to submit one application for the GT programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- You are required to upload scanned passport photograph in Jpeg (.jpg) format not more than 50 kb size.
- Only completed applications will be considered for the next stage in the selection process.