If you want to take part in the Nigerian Army non tradesmen recruitment exercise, you will have to create a user account and complete the Nigerian army form online at the 2018 / 2019 Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
The Nigerian army portal for recruitment of the 78 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women) is https://naportal.com.ng
The Nigerian army portal login URL is : https://naportal.com.ng/login
While on the login page, click the “register now” to create your user account. Thereafter, complete the Nigerian army online recruitment application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Before you submit the Nigerian army registration form, ensure you’ve gone through the Nigerian army recruitment requirements.
When Will Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Close?
The Nigerian Army recruitment application windows opened on December 19 and will close on January 31, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
- INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria – Portal, Form and How To Apply
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal | nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 – Login Portal, Requirements and How To Apply
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 – Login Portal, Requirements and How To Apply