My name is Jide Ogunsanya; the only Nigerian blogger that emerged finalist for the 2014 Social Media Africa, “Blogger of the Year” Award.
If you want to share an interesting article as a guest post, submit guest post here.
If you want to promote your business, product or services, continue reading.
My blog, OgbongeBlog is a great place to promote your business, startup, products or services with a sponsored post which can also include images, contact information etc. The post stays on my blog forever as long as the blog exists.
Trust me, promoting your business, products or event with a blog post is far more better than banner advertisement. You can google the advantages of content marketing.
Sponsored posts, which can include press releases, videos, articles, interviews…you name it, cost N30,000 or $150 per article and payment is required before posts go live on my blog.
Apart from posting your article on my blog, I also share across my social networks, bbm, whatsapp etc and if your article is interesting, I might boost it with Facebook ad too 🙂
One of the testimonials :
Here are some random examples:
- Introducing ONM – Guaranteed Way to Online Income in 2017
- Supercar.ng Set to Add Value to Online Selling and Buying of Cars in Nigeria
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Host Your Website Locally
- Easy Way To Make Money in Nigeria From Cocoa Powder Business
- Internet Business & Investment Opportunities Seminar To Hold in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja
- Accounting and PayRoll Software in Nigeria – MAT Financial Software
- Ti-Kon 2.0 – Locate, Monitor and Recover Your Car With Ease
- Gionee F103 Pro : Unboxing Photos and Specs
- Load Sensors: The Perfect Solution to Haulage Fraud
- Innjoo Unveils Fire Plus and Halo Smartphones In Nigeria
- Bibi Catering Services : Order Cakes, Small Chops Online in Nigeria
- How To Insure Your Phone’s Screen in Nigeria
- Yudala Sets To Launch Online Shopping and Retail Stores In Nigeria
- Short Code SMS Business : How To Set It Up and Make Money From It
- BragnVent Lets You Boast, Complain and Share Photos Anonymously Online
- Meet and Date Nigerian Girls at 4Clique.com
- Deals.Vconnect.com: Fast Growing Deal Site In Nigeria
- Larrie Peniel: Nigerian Master of Ceremonies That Can Anchor You Event
- LG GEN Cool Inverter V Air Conditioner Launched in Nigeria
Sponsoring a post will get your info permanently available on my blog, blasted out to my thousands social media followers, and passed along through RSS feeds and newsletters.
Over 10,000 email subscribers are currently subscribed to OgbongeBlog with their email addresses and still counting. This simply means once your post goes LIVE, those subscribers will get to know about you, your products/services or your business and they will see the post as a recommendation from me. Cool..huh?
I will use my SEO skills to provide long tail search engine exposure for you to enable people discover your sponsored post when they search Google and other search engines using keywords associated with your products and services.
Please note, all links in the article will be live and connected to your site, but WILL NOT pass pagerank. It is not compulsory you have a website before I can promote your business. I can set up a website for your business though…
I will also make your info stick to the homepage of the blog for an entire 30days, no matter how many posts published after your sponsored post.
Kindly note that your Sponsored Post will stay on my blog for live as long as the blog exists.
I and those that share my posts will also share the post on BBM, BBM Channels, Facebook, Twitter etc. I will also use hootsuite to keep sharing the post with my other posts continuously on my social networks when I schedule my posts with the app.
I am more active on Facebook and you can be rest assured that I will over-hype you on my Facebook timeline, Pages and Groups.
You can connect with me on Facebook : www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger
Who Writes the Post?
Since you know your business or product that I do, then you are to write the article and send to me. If you can’t write, pay someone to write for you. I can also help you come up with a simple article though, if I get some basic details from you.
If you’d prefer, I can get your sponsorship onto an existing article. If all you’re looking for is to be affiliated with a particular subject, take a moment to search the blog using the search boxes. If you find an article you’d like to sponsor, just let me know which one. I will edit it for you.
Ready to get started?
I accept payments via bank deposits, mobile transfer, online transfer, Quickteller, Western Union, VoguePay and I will begin the project as soon as the funds reach my account.
Cool, I am interested. What Should I Do?
==> Send a mail to jide AT ogbongeblog DOT com with the subject “Interested in a Sponsored Post“. I will get back to you asap. or jideogunsanya AT outlook.com
I can also generate an invoice to you if you represent a coy.
Alternatively, you can TEXT or Whatsapp me, 07062918898.
Can I Call You?
==> You can but I might not pick your call if am busy at work, if am talking on my other phones or if you call at odd hours. I prefer your text or mail me so I can easily follow up with our discussion.
Just imagine a potential buyer search for where to buy your product in Google and stumbles on a post about your business on my-award winning OgbongeBlog. You know what that means???
I look forward to promoting you!
NB: I do not refund payments once I publish your post and I have the right to delete or do anything with the links in the posts after publishing if we discover they can hurt our site.