If you want to deactivate your facebook account, for reasons best known to you, you can easily get it done by following some few steps.
Login To Your Facebook Account.
Click on the “Account” link located by the top-right corner of your screen.
Then, click on “Account Settings” as indicated in the picture below:
Thereafter, you will see a new page. Scroll down till you see “Deactivate account” as in the picture below:
Click on the “deactivate” link.
I hope it works for you.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This