If you have installed the new Facebook comment form on your blog and interested in receiving Facebook notifications everytime someone comments on your blog via the Facebook comment form, you will need to add some codes to your blog html , which will require your “Facebook Profile ID“. If you insert the wrong “Profile ID in the code, you will not be receiving the notifications.
How To Get Your Facebook Profile ID
If you have claimed your Facebook Username via www.facebook.com/username , you can easily get your profile ID by visiting graph.facebook.com/YourUsername
Right on the page, you will see your profile ID
4. You will see the LIST of facebook Pages you have liked.
5. Copy the url from your browser and paste in a notepad.
You should see something like: http://www.facebook.com/browse/fanned_pages/?id=100002141273089
The string of numbers in the url is your Facebook ID ( in red)
Note: the ID above is just an example, do not use it as your Profile ID.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This