While browsing the net yesternight, I stumbled on a free domain name generator and I decided to share with you. It lets you choose if you want to add prefixes, suffixes, and what extension you want (currently it supports .com and .net only). After that it will check all the domains for you and return a table with the results.
The small web tool was coded by Daniel Scocco of dailyblogtips.com. Keep in mind, there might still be some bugs around and I am sure he will fix them as he detects them.
How can I use the free domain name generator?
It’s very simple, insert the main keyword of your website or blog, for instance “music” or “Samsung”, choose if you want to add prefixes (e.g., FreeMusic) or suffixes (e.g., Musiclinks), choose the extension, and click on “Submit.” After that you’ll see a table of results with hundreds of suggestions, each one describing whether the domain is taken or available.
- Parse Adsense Code for Blogger Template using BlogCrowds HTML Parser
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- Google Jobs Search Feature Helps You Better Connect With Jobs Online In Nigeria
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings