As at the time of publishing this, for you to make money at 1kJobsOnline.com; either through sales of your gigs or through the affiliate system, you must activate your account. Once your seller account at 1kJobsOnline.com is activated, you will be able to start making money from the site.
How To Get Started
You need to register to buy or sell on 1KJobsOnline.com. If you are yet to register on the site, click here to register. Click “Join” and follow the instructions.
If your registration is successful, you can log in to the site to edit your profile via “Settings” under the “Profile” tab. You’ll also need to enter your complete bank details (name, account number and Bank) on the page for withdrawal purposes.
The next step is to fund your account so you can pay the N1,000 one time start up fee. To fund your account, pay into the bank account details here.
After making the payment, you will have to notify the admin of 1kjobsOnline.com by filling the form right here: http://www.1kjobsonline.com/deposit_notify
On confirmation of your payment, your account will be activated and you will receive an email with regards to this.
You can then start creating your gigs and also start earning from friends you refer to the site.
- How I Make Money Online in Nigeria at DealDey.com
- How I make N500 per referral at 1kJobsOnline (Make N50,000 from 100 referrals)
- How To Put Google Affiliate Network on Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Payoneer Pays Me $25 Referral Bonus Per Friend I Refer. Screenshot Attached