If you share such link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and someone buys from Jumia through that link, Jumia will pay you some commission i.e you will make money.
How To Get Started
==> Go to : https://partner.net.jumia.com/ and login with your approved email and password. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register…” link
==> Once you’re successfully signed in, click on “Programs” tab
==> Scroll down to “Jumia NG” and click on the “admedia” icon as seen in the screenshot below:
This will open a new page where you will see the categories of products on Jumia.
==> Click on the category you want to promote eg “Mobile Phones”. Available Jumia ad banners for the selected category will be displayed.
==> Click on the link as indicated in the screenshot below. Do not click on the image.
A new window will open.
Copy the “Click URL” as highlighted in the screenshot below:
==> Paste it on Facebook as new status or on Twitter as a new tweet.
You can edit the description, if shared on Facebook. On Twitter, image won’t appear but you can upload the image and add the link as tweet.
Keep doing that and monitor your progress on your Jumia dashboard.
NB : You can shorten the link using goo.gl before sharing on your networks and you can also use the links in your blog posts.
I hope this helps.
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- How To Get Jumia Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog
- New Jumia Partner Program: Features and How To Generate Ad Banners/Links