Guaranty Trust Bank Plc has launched USSD token as alternative to the hardware token for internet banking. What this simply means is that you can now generate token code whenever you want to complete third party transfers, by dialing *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account.
You no longer have to be carrying your GTBank token device with you everywhere you go. Just dial the GTBank USSD token code on your phone, enter your NUBAN, enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank Naira Mastercard and you are good to go.
How To Generate GTBank Token Code via USSD
>> Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account
>> Enter your NUBAN account number
>> Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card
The token code will be displayed and you can use it to complete your transaction.
Kindly note that the generated token code expires in 60 seconds.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card