The Emporio theme is one of the new Blogger themes designed to look great and automatically adjust to any screen. I simply like the way it display blog posts in grids on the homepage and archive pages.
Well, I’ve customized it a bit with a touch of blue color and you can check it out at : www.GistDrop.com
I uploaded a logo instead of the blog title and description and added a background image to the new Blogger theme.
I also added social media icons at the footer section of the blog, below the “Powered by Blogger” (which can also be removed).
Further customization in progress.
Subscribe below to free tips on how to customize the new Blogger themes so you can always receive the tips right in your email inbox whenever I publish them on this blog. If you are not seeing the subscription form, click here.
What’s your take on this?
You can check out Emporio theme tips & tricks..
- Emporio Blogger Theme : How To Adjust Width of Sidebar and Post Stream via Theme Designer
- How To Add Linda Ikeji Blog Background To Emporio Blogger Theme
- Blogger.com Adds New Themes For Users To Choose From
- How To Add Spaces Between Widgets On Blogger Emporio Theme Sidebar
- Blogger Recent Posts Widget That Lists Posts Titles Without Thumbnails