WEMA Bank Plc has launched Nigeria’s first full digital banking service, named ‘ALAT’, which it says, signifies the beginning of a revolution in the banking industry; one where the needs of customers are met using technology to provide cheaper, faster and better services.
With ALAT, account opening/sign-up can be done in five minutes from a mobile phone or personal computer. Account holders can instantly fund their new account using any existing local or international debit/credit card you may have, in-app. No branch/ATM visits necessary. Debit cards are delivered to an account holder’s address in two business days, anywhere in Nigeria, at no cost.
Holders of ALAT account can also enjoy a simple automated savings plan that will see them earn 10 per cent annual interest – about three times the standard bank rate. They can also schedule frequent transfers (e.g salaries or mumsi’s stipend) and bills (e.g DSTV subscription) and forget about them.
With ALAT, Wema Bank has offered Nigerians everywhere in the world a bank that is designed to meet their needs. The new digital bank is expected to disrupt the banking landscape and is driven by three pillars – Convenience, Simplicity and Reliability.
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Obtain Loan Online in Nigeria With Alat App
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars