Atimes, you might need to place codes in the head section of your blog i.e between the <head> and </head> tags. Such codes include Google Adsense auto ads codes, Facebook pixel code, Google Webmaster & Bing verification codes etc
So, in this post, I want to quickly share with you how to place such header codes in your Blogger or WordPress blogs.
How To Add Header Code To Blogger Blogs
- Sign in to your Blogger dashboard at blogger.com
- Go to “Theme” > “Edit HTML“
- Click inside the HTML and use CTRL F to find </head>
- Paste the header code above the </head>
- Save your template.
How To Add Header Code To WordPress Blogs
There are different ways you can add header code to WordPress but here is a simple method you can try :
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to “Plugins” and click “Add New“
- Search for Header and Footer Scripts plugin
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts
- Paste the code into the “Scripts in Header” box
- Save settings.
Alternatively, you can use Insert Headers and Footers plugin.
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile
- How I Use Feedburner To Auto Post From My Blog To Twitter
- How To Get Adquet Ad Code and Place it on Blogger and WordPress Blogs. Video Included!