One of the questions bloggers ask me frequently, is how I rotate two or more ads in one ad unit on my blog.
Well, I do this, by making use of Google dfp.
DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) is a comprehensive hosted ad serving platform that streamlines your ad management, whether you deliver ads to websites, mobile webpages, mobile apps, games, or a combination. It offers a complete toolkit to manage your ads and also allows Google AdSense and Google Ad Exchange to compete against other networks in real-time, so you’ll get the most revenue for every ad impression.
Unlike Google Adsense which only allows you to display google ads on your blog, dfp allows you to traffic other ad networks or directly sold ads.
When you sign in to DFP, you can define your inventory and create, manage, and report on your advertising campaigns.
How dfp Works
Each piece of inventory you create in DFP — called an blo — can be targeted by one or more ad campaigns. These ad units represent spaces in your content where you intend to deliver ads.
For each ad request, DFP chooses the best ad from among the campaigns you’ve created, delivers the ad, and records the event. If the user clicks on the ad, DFP records that too. With customizable reports, DFP shows you which ads served to which inventory, how many clicks they got, and much more.
How To Rotate Ad Banners With Google DFP
Well, for you to be able to do this, you need to learn how to use dfp and fortunately, I have published dfp tutorial that can guide you.
The tutorial explains :
- How to get started with dfp
- How to create dfp ad unit
- How to create advertisers in dfp
- How to upload creatives (ad banners) in dfp
- How to create orders and line items in dfp
- How to generate dfp tags for your blog.
- How to rotate two or more ads in one ad unit using google dfp
You can click here to access the tutorials at our forum; Ogbongeblog Planet.
Kindly share with friends!
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile
- How I Use Feedburner To Auto Post From My Blog To Twitter
- How To Get Adquet Ad Code and Place it on Blogger and WordPress Blogs. Video Included!