If you are a Microsoft Edge user on Windows 10 and wanted an easy way for your browsing history, passwords, logins, and open tabs to sync on your smartphone, Edge on mobile does exactly that. It’s a browser for dedicated Edge users on desktop to carry their browsing experience with them when they shift to their phones.
Microsoft Edge is designed for Windows 10 users to browse the web how they need to, wherever they are, without disrupting their flow, with features like Hub View, Reading View, QR-code reader, voice search and more.
The hub allows you to organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage your content on-the-go, wherever you are, without disrupting your flow.
The QR code readers lets you read QR codes at the touch of a button and when you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files and cookies) isn’t saved on your PC once you’ve finished.
Reading View allows you to reorganize the content on a webpage to make it easier to focus on what you’re reading while Voice Search lets you use the web in more familiar ways.
You can download Edge for iOS and Android from the links below.
- TextPlus App Lets You Get USA Phone Number in Nigeria for FREE
- DsTv Now App Lets DsTv Subscribers Stream Live TV and Catch Up Content On The Go At No Additional Cost
- Google Go App Makes Online Search Easy and Fast On Slow Internet Connections
- uSnapp App Lets You Buy and Sell Products Online in Nigeria in A Snap
- Pulse Buzz, the Pulse News App Now Available for Download for Android and iOS Devices