The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 has commenced and Nigerians that meet up with the requirements can apply online via a dedicated Nigerian Air Force Recruitment portal.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2019 online registration starts on 12 January 2019 and closes 23 February 2019. Application is free!!!
Candidates that qualified after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019.
Also, candidates that qualified during the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application and Login Portal
You can start application process and login to the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal via the link below :
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant.
- Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
How To Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- Fill Your NAF Form online at : https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/guideline_rec.php
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Application Number and Email Address to log in.
All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge.
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.