Earlier, I shared info on how you can get dollar MasterCard at GTBank Nigeria.
In this post, I want to quickly share with you, how to transfer money to Guaranty Trust Bank Dollar Master Card. Funding the card is quite easy. I fund mine via the GurantyTrust Bank Internet Banking or by making use of the GTBank mobile app.
- Sign in to your GT Bank Internet banking dashboard
- Click on “Account Transfers“
- Click on “Own Account Transfer“
- Select your GTBank dorm account from the “From” drop-down
- Select your dollar card account number from the “To” drop down
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Click “Submit”
Press the white button on your GTbank token device and type the transaction code generated in the space provided to approve the transfer.
If successful, the amount transferred will reflect in the balance of the GTBank dollar card account.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card